On this page you can find the job offers available at Mecwins
Instrumentation and Experimental Specialist
Mecwins was founded in 2008 by Professors Javier Tamayo and Montserrat Calleja, leading the Bionanomechanics Group of the Madrid Institute of Micro-Nanotechnology (IMN – CSIC). Since then, we have been developing patented and disruptive technologies in the field of nanotechnology, which has led us to our ultrasensitive biological biomarker detection systems, with a detection capacity extremely higher than that achieved in routine clinical procedures. Our multidisciplinary team of physicists, mathematicians, chemists, biologists and engineers work closely with universities and research institutes to continually develop innovative products. Mecwins’ primary mission is to bring our technology to market as a reference technique for medical testing through the ultrasensitive detection of biological biomarkers. We are extremely proud to contribute to this vital and transformative project, which has the potential to revolutionize the quality of medical care for the most vulnerable populations.
Mecwins is looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Instrumentation and Experimental Specialist to join our engineering team. We are looking for someone with a strong background in physics, experience in developing scientific instrumentation and performing experiments, preferably in the field of optics.
- Education: Degree in Physics and a Master’s degree in Physical Sciences.
- Experience: At least 2-3 years of experience in developing scientific instrumentation and performing experiments, preferably with a focus on optical instrumentation.
- Languages: Advanced knowledge of English.
- Communication skills: Excellent verbal communication skills. Written communication skills are important but secondary to verbal skills.
- Flexibility: High aptitude and flexibility to perform a variety of tasks required by the company, not limited to instrumentation development and experimentation.
- Develop and improve the company’s scientific instrumentation, particularly in the field of optics.
- Plan, conduct and analyze experiments related to the company’s ongoing R&D projects.
- Manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, which, due to the nature of our business, may include responsibilities outside the scope of scientific instrumentation and experimentation.
If you are interested in this job offer, fill out the form and attach your curriculum vitae. Thank you