The World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) protects our technology and our innovative method of ultrasensitive detection.
The following patents are owned by the Spanish National Research Council (CSIC) and licensed on exclusive terms to Mecwins for its exploitation:
- “SYSTEM AND METHOD FOR THE INSPECTION OF MICRO AND NANOMECHANICAL STRUCTURES” – granted in United States, Europe, Canada and China.
- “SYSTEM AND METHOD FOR DETECTING THE DISPLACEMENT OF A PLURALITY OF MICRO- AND NANOMECHANICAL ELEMENTS, SUCH AS MICRO-CANTILEVERS” – granted in United States, Europe and Japan.
- “METHOD AND SYSTEM FOR DETECTION OF A SELECTED TYPE OF MOLECULES IN A SAMPLE” – granted in United States, Europe and Canada; pending in China.
- “METHOD FOR THE BIOANALYSIS OF NUCLEIC ACID MOLECULES IN A SAMPLE AND BIOSENSOR FOR ITS IMPLEMENTATION” – granted in Europe.
- “METHOD AND SYSTEM FOR CHARACTERIZATION OF NANO- AND MICROMECHANICAL STRUCTURES” – Pending in United States and Europe.
- “SPECTROPHOTOMETER” – pending in Spain
- “SYSTEM FOR BIODETECTION APPLICATIONS” – granted in Spain.
These patents protect our optical detection methods and have extensive applications in several breakthrough technological fields, from microelectronics to biomedicine.